To be considered for international study admission in Germany, you must meet the general requirements. This includes the German and/or English Language Requirement depending on the type of school (public, private or international schools) you choose. RFIE will check your records and confirm that you meet all those requirements.
Eligibility requirements to be met in order to be to study in Germany are
- German/English Language knowledge
- High School Transcript
- Visa / residence permit (Aufenthaltsgenehmigung) for Germany
- Financial requirements
RFIE will check those requirements and in addition we support you to select the right school for your needs and budget. We will discuss e.g. following topics with you.
- Which High School to choose
- Transportation to and from study abroad site(s); transportation while abroad
- Home-stay arrangements
- Program fees/cost of program
- Payment schedule for program fees
- Refund/Cancellation policies for program fees
- Plans after you graduated high school
In order to participate in a RFIE Study Abroad Program, there are certain eligibility requirements you must meet. RFIE will check your records to confirm that you / your child meets these overall requirements.
Please contact us for further information –> Contact Form