To be considered for international study admission, you must meet the general requirements. This includes the English Language Requirement. RFIE must check your records and confirm that you meet all those requirements.
It is advised to discuss with RFIE Program Director/Coordinator of the study abroad program the prerequisites such as:
- English Language
- High School Transcript
- Which High School to choose
- Transportation to and from study abroad site(s); transportation while abroad
- Visa for Canada
- Financial requirements
- Home-stay arrangements
- Program fees/cost of program
- Payment schedule for program fees
- Refund/Cancellation policies for program fees
Things to remember:
In order to participate in a RFIE Study Abroad Program, there are certain eligibility requirements you must meet. RFIE will check your records to confirm that you and your child meets these overall requirements.
Please contact us for further information –> Contact Form